tirsdag 14. oktober 2008

Mommy, a stormtrooper died on my floor.



Been a few days since I blogged my progress. That's because it has been great progress.
I found my courage. It was hidden with my thermal detonator. I glued this together, and that made me dare continue. So my progress is as follows:
Sleeves: Glued, missing something inside to make it stay.
Biceps: Glued, need to connect them to the shoulders.
Shoulders: Done, need to connect them to the chest/back pieces.
Hands: Done, need to fasten some rubber bands that goes round my finger.
Shins: Glued, velcroed. Need to rivet the knee plate to the left knee.
Thighs: Glued. Need to rivet the ammo plate to the right thigh, and fasten them to a belt.
Blaster: Pieces glued, blaster primed, need to sand, fill and paint.

I'm getting there. Slowly but surely.

Ingen kommentarer: